Transportable water and infrastructure solutions for remote locations
Waterloo Biofilter technology has been incorporated into transportable wastewater treatment solutions for temporary and remote applications. These integrated utility technologies provide power generation as well as wastewater treatment in a single containerized package, pre-fabricated and tested, ideal for applications such as:
- Oil & mining exploration camps
- Temporary construction camps
- Remote research camps
- Environmental remediation sites
- Military & peacekeeping applications
- Fire fighting, tree planting & disaster relief camps
- Remote tourist establishments, lodges & outposts
- Concerts, festivals & other temporary events
Find out more:
- The Award Winning EcoNomad incorporating Waterloo Biofilter technology. EcoNomad Case Study.
- Transportable Wastewater Treatment System. ES Series.
- Combined Power & Wastewater Treatment System. CPWW Series.
Waste Treatment Solutions Ltd. – British Columbia & Alberta
P.O. Box 1756
Blazewest Utilities Inc. – Saskatchewan, North & International
1213 Ewart Avenue
Architectural & Community Planning Inc. – Manitoba & Eastern Canada
261 Albany Street